I sit at work all day doing very little. Why don't I take care of some pent up anger? It sounds like a good idea, but there isn't much I can do about it at work. That's how this blog came about. I need something that I can bitch and complain about. What is better then my favorite sports team??
Sports are the perfect thing to bitch about. Everyone has an opinion. Half of you will agree with me, half won't, and that's the best part. What is better than debating your friends on what reliever should have been brought in, or what roster move should be made? Not much, so leave plenty of comments and I'll debate until I'm blue in the face. Just remember, there is not a more dangerous animal in the wild than an "Angry Twins Fan".
Next Blog: Little Nicky Punto
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment